A Neighbourhood Plan is a community-led framework that acts as a guide for new development within the neighbourhood area. The plan will give local people the chance to have their say in the future of the town. Involving the whole community in the development of the Plan is vital for its success. Therefore throughout the planning process there will be events, surveys, open evenings and forums to give as many residents as possible the chance to have their opinions heard, and to ensure that the completed plan accurately reflects the wants and needs of the local people.
Have your say, and shape the future of our town
During February we are running a series of Neighbourhood Plan roadshows. Taking place in various locations across Huntingdon these mini events are your opportunity to find out more about Huntingdon's Neighbourhood Plan. You will be able to:
- hear what feedback has been collected so far,
- add your own thoughts and opinions,
- speak directly to those who are running the project.
Thursday 9th February
Huntingdon Children's Centre, Ambury Road
Stay and Play session
9:00 – 11:15
Sunday 12th February
Wyevale Garden Centre
12:30 - 14:30
Tuesday 14th February
14:00 - 15:00
Wednesday 15th February
13:00 - 14:00
Sunday 19th February
High Street Stall - outside Sainsburys
11:00 - 14:00
Friday 24th February
BNI Business Network meeting
6:45 - 8:30
Wednesday 1st March
Hinchingbrooke School Focus Group
9:00 – 11:00
Thursday 2nd March
14:00 – 15:00
Can't get to an event?
Don't worry if you can't attend one of the roadshow events, there are still plenty of ways that you can have your say.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Facebook page and leave a comment: www.facebook.com/pg/HuntingdonPlan
- Follow the conversation on Twitter, you can find us here @Huntingdon_Town – don't forget to use the hashtag #HuntingdonPlan when you share your views
Remember, Huntingdon's Neighbourhood Plan will help share the future of our town, make sure you get involved!